Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Ouchhhhh!! That Hurts!

Iits official... I started my quest for the Marathon last night. My first stop was a new pair of running shoes. I found this great store with knowledgeable staff and good customer service..Anyone that knows me will tell you I value my money and will NOT spend it where I get poor service. NOT happening! But anyway. If you are in search of a good shoe, check out


http://www.runpacers.com/

So after trying on about 4 pair and getting fitted (again) for a shoe.... the sales guy had to give me props for knowing what I needed. (New Balance Stability Control :-))

New Balance 757
You'll remember that I trained for The Breast Cancer 3 Day two years ago (60 miles in 3 days) and went through this process then. After aching feet and blisters I found that New Balance was the best shoe in the world for my feet! So why change now. LOL....
Well, off to the gym. Yes people I said the GYM... No, I did not just join :-) But you could tell that many have made the same New Years Resolution. LOL.. I have taken this Powerflex Class before and it is awesome for toning, but danggggg..... I am paying for it right now! I think my muscles forgot that I had actually been to the class before. (Ummm.. yeah it has been about a month since I was last there.,... but that is not the point!)

Anyway, have a great day and I'll have an Aleve :-)

No comments: